Stuff you need:
Hot pink eyeshadow (Or any other color)
eyeshadow for highlighting
1. Fill in your eyebrows. Line your eyes thickly with kajal and smudge it out. This forms the base for the pink.
2. Apply the pink eyeshadow to your lid, blending it out well. Build the color till you are satisfied.
3. Re-line your top lid with kajal and smudge it out again with a touch of eyeshadow. This will act as a defining eyeliner without looking too harsh.
4. Using a lighter color, highlight your inner corner and brow bone. Line your lower lash line with eyeshadow and apply kajal to your waterline. Apply generous coats of mascara, and you're done!
5. Finish of your look with a light pink blush and a nude-pink lip color. Since the eyes are heavy, they should be the focus of attention on your face.
Hope you enjoyed this look! Stay pretty! xoxo